You don’t have to put a lot of effort into making a delicious lobster recipe. This easy to make recipe allows you to have lobster for a simple lunch or dinner in your RV.
Classic Lobster Rolls
- 3 1-1 1/2 pound lobsters, steamed and meat removed (about 3 cups lobster meat)
- 2 tablespoons good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 New England Style hot dog rolls
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Chop the tail into bite sized pieces and place in a large bowl with the claw and leg meat. Whisk the mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss the dressing with the lobster meat and set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add two tablespoons of butter. Toast the outside of the hot dog roll in the skillet until golden brown. Flip and toast the reverse side. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Open each roll and fill with 1/4 of the lobster salad. Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted butter over each roll and top with 1 tablespoon chives. Serve immediately.
Visit Woody’s RV World
Stop by Woody’s RV World in Alberta this summer before you embark on any road trip. Whether you need help with RV maintenance or would like to shop for a new or used motorhome, Woody’s RV World can help.