Try these cozy recipes in your RV on a cold winter day; they’re sure to make you feel more at home no matter where you’re setup.
WINTER WONDERLAND SNACK MIX
- 3-4 cups kettle corn
- 2-3 cups white fudge pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 oz. yogurt covered cranberries or raisins
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and serve immediately for maximum freshness and flavor.
- Add your own twists to make it your own.
CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- combine the cocoa powder, sugar and a pinch of salt together in a saucepan.
- Stir the boiling water into a saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously. Be careful not to scorch the mixture.
- Stir 3 1/2 cups milk into the mixture and heat until the entire combination is very hot. Do not boil the mixture.
- Remove the entire combination from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Disperse the mixture between four mugs.
- Add the cream into the mugs to cool it to a desirable drinking temperature.
Visit Woody’s RV World
Stop by Woody’s RV World to pick up any RV accessories you may need. If you don’t have an RV and think camping out, especially for special events, sounds like fun, stop by our showroom to walk through our many floor plans.