Cinnamon rolls are always a morning favorite. If you’re out in your RV this fall or winter and want to whip some up, you can always do it the classic way with premade cinnamon roll dough and an oven. Or, you can try making them over the open fire at your camping site with some crescent rolls, cinnamon, and sugar all on your own. The results are delicious, toasty, and oh-so-sweet.
Toasted Campfire Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Wooden Skewers
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Separate crescent rolls and wrap them around the skewer.
- Roll it in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cook over campfire for 5 minutes, rotating frequently.
- Optional – Mix 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2-3 tbsp water together to make a glaze and drizzle over cooked roll-up.
Visit Woody’s RV World
Preparing meals on the road is easier in a brand new RV from Woody’s RV World. Login online, give us a call, or stop in and see us to find out more about how you can upgrade your RV lifestyle for an unbelievably low price today.